favourite chocolate bar?

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Movie Magic

What with the release of three movies I really want to see, it looks like I'll be practically living at the movies. These three movies are...

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 - Out next week. Finally, finally...it feels like we've been waiting for years. Seriously, Harry in his prime, Peeves making up rhymes and Voldemort with his bad lines - why wouldn't you go and see this movie ? ( Oh yeah, 'cos you're seeing the next movie on my list! )

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader -  When Prince Caspian came out I went to see it for my birthday. I saw it twice in the cinemas and countless times on DVD.  This time I'm planning on seeing VDT three times and buying it the minute it comes out on DVD. Why ? 'Cos this time it's going to be bigger, better and more brilliant than ever. ( So in short, think PC or LWAW but even better. Wow! Is that possible ? ) I don't want to ruin the story but Reepicheep and Prince Caspian come back for plenty more adventures. Out December 9 - I'm counting down.

The Hobbit -  I purposely saved the best for last. Yes, I don't actually know when it's coming out, and it probably won't be these holidays, but now it's definitely underway and we know it's happening. I can't wait to see Sir Ian McKellen return as Gandalf but I heard that Ian Holm was going to be replaced!!  I know he's maybe a bit too old now but for me he's the only actor who screams 'Bilbo' all over. On well, at least Ian McKellen is still in the top spot. Peter Jackson did justice on LOTR but can he do justice on The Hobbit ? I can almost taste the suspense. Maybe if we all really, really hope hard, it will be out in cinemas tomorrow! I'm hoping, I'm hoping!

2 comments:

  1. So where's the review of Harry Potter, Arwen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Harry Potter is the BEST!!!!! I have listened to all the books, and seen all the movies! I even have Harry Potter robes/books/ and millions more! So, I guess you would call me a HP Geek! :P

    ReplyDelete