"Um , so do you think it is the ACTUAL Taylor Swift "? asked Tina while they were in the car .
" Don't be silly Tina , she happens to live in LA" , Rachel said perkily "Do you really think she would come down to Ohio just so we could cut her lawn ? " . Nobody replied . Artie would never tell any of his friends this but his celebrity crush was and is one Taylor Swift - he thought his girlfriend Brittany kinda looked like her. He imagined if the Taylor they were going to work for was actully the famous pop star . He would not know what to say .
"You OK Kurt " asked Mercedes in a concerned type of voice , "you seem a little bit down . Kurt sighed "It's only that SAM asked me out , I felt really bad saying no ."
"Whoa , KURT, you serious " ?
"Cedes , don't yell , I don't want to embarrass Sam , he is kinda nice - just do not tell Blaine I said that " . "Yep" , said Mercedes, feeling uncomfortable .
"Uh , looks like we are here " said Finn . They had stopped outside of a motel , a very posh one .
" Oh my god , seriously it can't be " This was Rachel who secretly resented Taylor swift . Quinn's mom's car arrived just then and Puck , Santana , Brittany , Sam , and Lauren tumbled out .
"Wow! " they said in one voice .Someone then cleared his throat behind them so they turned to see a well dressed man .
" Hello , I am the motel's Butler , I work for the guests who stay here. Taylor Swift had to pop out but she will be back soon . I can show you the things you will need to mow ."
"Okay "said Rachel , secretly fuming. The boys were looking goofily happy . Rachel knew how they felt about Taylor . She kinda hoped they would be done before the pop star got back from shopping for Diamonds or whatever she was doing . The lawn was not big , so they quickly got to work . Sam mowed , Mercedes and Rachel Whipper snipped , and Lauren hosed . Rachel was having a FIT .
" Why couldn't she cut her own lawn ? It is as big a handkerchief , why is she in Lima ,Ohio ? Is this even her own house ? No. She should learn to be self sufficient .!"
"Rach, do not have a Hissy fit" muttered Finn ," we are done now anyways ." They started to pack up when suddenly a tall curly haired girl walked in .
" Um , I don't mean to be cynical but you missed a bit" she said .
another chapter finished ! next I will do Rachel meeting Taylor Swift . I kinda like Taylor but she is a little irritating , the whole thing about her being in ohio is a tad unrealistic I know but I wanted to do "Rachel is jealous scenario " . I will update soon . please comment!
Can't wait to read the next installment - Rachel and TS - what a set-up!
ReplyDelete